Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
New - Smart Discharger, 0-200A
This unit allows discharging of batteries at a controlled current of up to 200 Amps. This allows a technician to certify battery capacity for a variety battery chemistries including: Lead-Acid, Gel, AGM, NiCad, and more. Accurately tracking your battery's remaining capacity is a definitive tool to manage upcoming replacement expenses, or troubleshoot underperforming battery powered equipment.
The Smart Discharger is compatible with the Xtender Battery Regenerator, but can also be used as a standalone discharger/load bank. More info here.
- Auto-stop function
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Provides graphical battery capacity analysis
- Allows for C6 discharge rate on batteries up to 1200Ah
- Capable of monitoring each cell with addition of wireless BMS Sensors
- Programmable discharge termination based on voltage reached, time elapsed, or capacity discharged
Remember to Login to view your business account pricing.