Warranties & Returns
Unless otherwise stated in FSIP’s Terms & Conditions, FSIP products and services are subject to the following waranty coverages:
- Remanufactured controllers come with a one-year warranty.
- Remanufactured battery chargers and components come with a six-month warranty.
- Remanufactured motors come with a six-month warranty.
- General repairs not included in FSIP’s remanufacturing program come with a 90-day warranty.
- New products come with a one-year warranty.
All warranty returns must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#) from our warranty hotline or warranty may be void. To get a return material authorization number, call 1-800-333-1194 and choose option 3. Returns are to be shipped prepaid to FSIP with a warranty return form provided by FSIP. For more information:
- View the Warranty Certificate.
- Learn about the Reman Extra enhanced warranty.
- Read FSIP's Terms & Conditions.
What to Do When:
The Part is Not Needed
Call 1-800-333-1194 and choose option 3 for a Return Material Authorization number. A 25% restocking fee may be applied.
There is a Problem with the Part
Call 1-800-333-1194 and choose option 3 for a Return Material Authorization number.
The Part is Defective
Call 1-800-333-1194 and choose option 3 for a Return Material Authorization number. A warranty RMA# will be issued for parts purchased from FSIP with a ship date within one year or less.
The Part is Outside the Warranty Period
No RMA# is necessary. Call Customer Service for information about remanufacturing.