Complete Core Purchasing Sheet
- Fill in your contact information
- List your cores (use the part number, not the serial number) and available quantities
- Submit form
A FSIP representative will respond to your request within 2 business days. They will provide you with:
- Core purchase quote
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) Form to include with your core return
Helpful Hints for a Quick Quote:
- Use the Core Purchase Sheet. It keeps your quote organized which improves your quote turnaround time.
- Use the industry part number on your Core Purchase Sheet. If you are unsure of the part number, please provide as much information from the product as possible.
- A shipping credit may be given for high demand cores.
Return Your Cores
Follow the steps below to help ensure your cores arrive safely and securely.
Prevent Core Damage
- Use a box strong enough to support the content's weight.
- Wrap and secure cores to protect items from shipping damage.
- Situate heaviest items at the bottom of the box.
- Include your RMA paperwork provided by FSIP.
- Securely seal the package.
Label & Ship your Cores
- Create, print & apply shipping label.
- Drop boxes at local shipping location. Ship to:
Flight Systems Industrial Products
1015 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013
Attn: Core Purchase Program
Receive your payment/credit
FSIP can credit your account to be applied to an existing or future order. You can also request FSIP to mail a check for the cores purchased.
For additional information or question, contact FSIP's Core Purchasing Team by emailing email@example.com or call 800-333-1194.
Click here to fill out your Core Sheet now!