New - Xtender Battery Regenerator
The Xtender is designed to be an all-in-one machine for discharging, desulfating, and recharging all types of lead-acid batteries. It uses a high frequency pulsation process to break down the accumulation of extremely hard lead sulfate crystals, which is the main reason for capacity and efficiency loss.
A battery maintenance plan may be added to prolong the lifespan of your batteries. Also available are Battery Monitoring Sensors (BMS) which wirelessly provide accurate data on the health of individual battery cells. FSIP offers a training and demonstration program either onsite or via a live web conference. More info here.
- Perfect for a variety of industries
- Solutions for a range of battery types and specifications
- Fully automated with touchscreen programming
- Software updates available and included
- Print results for record keeping